Nicci

Nicci - TWLIB Reviews

I might have a current fascination for M/M Romance, but I do read across genres, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, History, Contemporary, Murder Mysteries, Thrillers, and those other romance novels.

Double Full
Kindle Alexander
Progress: 25 %
The Children of Gavrilek (Volume 1)
Julie Kirton Chandler
Progress: 7 %

Faith & Fidelity (Faith, Love and Devotion)

Faith & Fidelity - Tere Michaels You ever wonder can such a thing happen in real life, two men, one a New York Detective, the other, a former and disgraced NY Police Officer. Both men are heterosexual. They fall in love with each other. Now imagine what appears as an insurmountable struggle these two will go through to be together.Faith and Fidelity is a wonderfully written story. The author has the ability to make you cry, laugh, be hopeful, be sad, she takes us through the struggle of two men who do not identify as gay but simply know they are in love-with each other. Each man must adapt to the change in identity, learn to be together as a couple and as a family unit. Be strong to face upcoming obstacles.Tere Michaels does not shy away from these obstacles. She takes us on a journey by giving us the viewpoint of Evan and Matt. She makes us feel. Makes the story seem plausible and realistic.