Nicci

Nicci - TWLIB Reviews

I might have a current fascination for M/M Romance, but I do read across genres, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, History, Contemporary, Murder Mysteries, Thrillers, and those other romance novels.

Double Full
Kindle Alexander
Progress: 25 %
The Children of Gavrilek (Volume 1)
Julie Kirton Chandler
Progress: 7 %
The Wasps - Clancy Nacht, Thursday Euclid I really didn’t see any comedy in the story. I thought the language describing Sherry as a “Ho,” crude and unnecessary. Blake and Tyrone just weren’t appealing as adults and they needed to grow up. If by reading the first chapter and you couldn’t figure out Tyrone was gay or GFY, then someone’s head needed examining, in particular Blake’s.Blake as the main character was frivolous, silly, and less than inspiring. I do love his devotion to Tyrone and Bitsy.Where are the writers drawing these characters from? They seem to waltz through life expecting a handout or being told what to do. This is how I felt about Reece in “By the Book.” Having a good life requires effort and being proactive.Tyrone and Blake will end up in bed together in such a way, it will have you shaking your head and muttering, “Come on. Give me a break. No way two guys could be like this and not have the hots for each other.” Some of the scenes are unrealistic.Bitsy as Blake’s daughter is adorable.Entire review athttp://twlibreviews.com/2011/07/the-wasps-novel-why-reinvent-the-wheel/