Nicci

Nicci - TWLIB Reviews

I might have a current fascination for M/M Romance, but I do read across genres, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, History, Contemporary, Murder Mysteries, Thrillers, and those other romance novels.

Double Full
Kindle Alexander
Progress: 25 %
The Children of Gavrilek (Volume 1)
Julie Kirton Chandler
Progress: 7 %
Condor One - John Simpson The concept of having a Gay president was real interesting. I did enjoy the book despite having problems with the format and structure of the narrative. There was a bit of head hopping that came out of nowhere. I couldn’t tell who was saying what. Some of the plotlines were easily resolved. And those presidential speeches, they were, frankly, long and boring particularly in book form. Reminds me of the time in the past, I set in front of the TV to listen to a presidential speech and had a hard time keeping my eyes open. I liked how the author developed President Windsor and Secret Service Agent Thompson’s relationship. They couldn’t very well date like normal people. Having the secret passageway between the bedrooms added a nice touch especially when Thompson came through in wearing a jock strap and cobwebs in his hair.