Nicci

Nicci - TWLIB Reviews

I might have a current fascination for M/M Romance, but I do read across genres, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, History, Contemporary, Murder Mysteries, Thrillers, and those other romance novels.

Double Full
Kindle Alexander
Progress: 25 %
The Children of Gavrilek (Volume 1)
Julie Kirton Chandler
Progress: 7 %
The Elegant Corpse - A.M. Riley I like this book. The writing seems tighter than Amor En Retrogrado, however, I love the human dynamics of AER over Elegant Corpse.Roger is a bit of a stick in the mud. He's precise, orderly, and he compartmentalizes his life between being a cop, and a master, which I can be understand because he doesn't want his natural instinct to cross over to into his job. I love Sean, the victim's brother. As Sean said, what are the chances both brother would have the same sexual orientation. Sean, however, is of the younger generation. He's sloppy, an artist, bites his nail, which drives Roger crazy. Sean is also a smart mouth and swears a lot. When he respond with "Yes sir, or Yes, master," there is a hint of sarcasm in his respect to Roger. Not quite sub material and yet Roger thinks Sean is a natural who has yet to accept his nature. The story is interesting in seeing how Roger opens up to Sean, how Sean comes to grib with his needs to be a sub. The crime story was good and less complicated as in AER. I actually figured who committed the murders.