Nicci

Nicci - TWLIB Reviews

I might have a current fascination for M/M Romance, but I do read across genres, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, History, Contemporary, Murder Mysteries, Thrillers, and those other romance novels.

Double Full
Kindle Alexander
Progress: 25 %
The Children of Gavrilek (Volume 1)
Julie Kirton Chandler
Progress: 7 %
But For You (A Matter of Time #6) - Mary Calmes The complete review originally posted at http://twlibreviews.com/2013/03/review-but-for-you-by-mary-calmes/“But For You” is the last installment in Mary Calmes’ “A Matter of Time” series. All readers familiar with the series can expect more of Jory and Sam in Jory and Sam typical style.What the author does in the last segment is touch on Sam’s past by introducing a former lover to the new storyline. There is closure with Adam and Jory’s relationship. Then there is Jory who is now 35 years old, we get to see character growth in how he handles marriage, children, and those troubling events entering his life like a thirsty man lapping up water.Overall, the book is quite an enjoyable read. The author does a wonderful job maintaining consistent characterization, providing continuity in the installment and yet introducing new subjects merging them well in the current universe and resolving the events in highly and engaging scenes. The prose is snappy, hilarious, and the reader will be kept entertained. I’m going to miss Jory and Sam.